We had a nice Memorial Day weekend this year. We cleaned, went to the pool, walked the monuments in DC, and headed to a BBQ on Monday. It was great! The best parts of the BBQ was watching each kid take turns pottying in random places and the mess their Popsicles made on their little faces! Priceless!I will spare you the potty pics and I think another mom got the really messy pic of Carys!
Luke graduated preschool last week! It is hard to believe I will have a kindergartner next year and it is full day! He is so excited he barely noticed his preschool career was ending. I noticed it though as I watched him walk in a grad cap and get his little diploma! We are proud of him and what a super little guy he is. (please note the untucked shirt and ears sticking out of the cap...too bad mom can't be back stage to prep before the curtain call.)
4 comments:
Your kids are so grown up! I cannot believe that he is going to be in elementary school in just a few months. I LOVE the video of him running to his teacher and giving her a big hug. He is such a sweetheart!
not gonna lie, i totally teared up as he ran for ms. jean! i am glad you got this on video since i missed it. what a sweet boy, i am so proud of him!
How sweet! She must have been a great teacher. I think the ears out of the cap is a great look!! :)
Too cute for words!
Post a Comment