Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! I know, I know, I am supposed to be back-blogging from March! But, I had to put up these cute Easter pictures before they were really out-dated. Our Easter was very low key because I am a total wuss and not a fun prego mom. The kids loved their mini-egg hunt and of course had a blast with the Easter Bunny baskets. Luke picked out this suit at none other than WALMART! It was cheap and actually pretty good looking so I bought it for him for Easter. Last year I spent an arm and a leg on Easter outfits they out grew way too quickly. This year my total bill for both kids was 45 bucks which included shirt, tie, suit, sweater and dress! Much better than last year and I think I even like them better! Coursey helped pull together our little dinner and it was yummy...even the kids thought so!



I love this picture because it looks like they are in a musical dancing down the steps!

Handsome Luke!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

okay, seriously, cutest kids EVER! round of applause for your bargain easter shopping too. LOVE these photos!

Andy and Katy said...

Oh they are too cute. I love them!!! I saw those suits at walmart. The smallest is a 5T maybe if I buy it for Zack he will fit into it before he is 10. I love Carys dress too. I tried to call you today to tell you to have fun on your vacation and enjoy your time with you mom and Kevin. Take tons of pics of Disney and call me when you get a minute.

Mom and Dad said...

Love the pictures! Cute outfits. I have bought a few things at Wal Mart that I really love--namely some short sleeve t-shirts that I wear under other shirts, socks, gloves, etc. They have some really cute kids' clothes! Our actual Easter Sunday was pretty low key too. Brian had to work. It was just Kayla and me since we had our big Gilbert Easter Breakfast the day before. However, we were missing our Virginia families. Looks like the kids had fun. We hope the pregnancy is going better. We love and miss all of you. Sounds like you are having a fun time in Miami. Love ya, Mom M.