Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Virginia Beach with Family
Beware of the pictures! We went to Sandbridge by Virginia Beach for a week with Rob's family. It was fabulous. I felt surprisingly pretty good and only puked 2 times that week...maybe it is the relaxation of the beach. Rob's sister-in-law, Courtney, organized this trip as a pre-celebration of her hubby's med school graduation. It was a great idea. We loved spending time with family and we always love the beach. Rob and I had our first really relaxing vacation with kids so far...they were just independent and we weren't worried about them. Plus we are so proud of Mike...woohoo!!!
Uncle Justin and kiddos at Mike and Courtney's house during graduation.
Always a cuddler!

Grandpa Brian with Carys
Grandpa's doing one of his favorite things...reading!
Luke and his new pal Cade (courtney's nephew)...Luke actually requested we move to GA.

Mike, Grady, and Courtney and Brent (Courtney's dad)
Rob...just a handsome picture of him!
Mike and Grady eating ice cream.

No, she isn't a messy eater at all. :)

Bathing Beauties...Carys, Addie, Andy (courtney's niece)
Carys and Grandma Lani
Rob caught a fish and grilled it up for lunch!




Luke loved the water and the sand! He had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love the photos. I am so glad that you were feeling well and had a great time. Quick question: How many swim suits does Carys have? I counted 4 in the photos, but knowing you, she may have more!! LOL!! You know I love you.
It looks like you guys had a fabulous time! Miss you guys. Cute kids!!!
We had such a fun time at the beach. It was so special to see the grandkids and how much they have grown. We are excited for grandchild #7, Julie! I'm glad you felt better while we were at the beach and had some time for some R & R. Thanks for bringing all the sheets and towels for those of us who had to fly in. We miss all of you already! You took some great pictures. We appreciate you watching the kids during Mike's graduation ceremony. We are so proud of our children! Love ya lots! Mom M.
When I said we are proud of our children-I meant our daughter-in-laws and our son-in-law too. I think of all of you as my children. Love ya, Mom M.
Post a Comment