Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer has begun!

I began this spring telling myself that we would have a slow leisurely summer, but all the while knowing that is very difficult being me. So, summer has officially begun. I have been looking forward to this summer because I feel I can really enjoy some time with my kids after, what I felt, was a busy year. The first 2 afternoons alone were the LONGEST days ever! But, alas, that was just two days without a plan. Now, I have a plan. A plan to do nothing some days, but a plan to do plenty. Don't get me wrong, we still have tons on the schedule and i am telling myself it is all for the kids, but I know it is so I can get out, not to have to clean my house, or make the day fly by. I am enjoying it. So far...

We are playing a lot. (pool, parks, friends, spray parks)

My house is messy a lot. (renovations, company/visitors, toys and more toys, and towels oh, the towels!)

We are learning a lot. (respect, boundaries, gratitude, reading, and math)

My kids eat a LOT!!! (chips, milk, pancakes, cereal, yogurt, milk, milk, milk, anything you can pass off as food they inhale!)

Cameron screams a lot. (He gives us all headaches and we are all happy for nap time!)

I love family time a lot. (movie nights, cook-outs, pool weekends, fhe, and tickle/wrestle time)

I think this summer I am going to grow a lot...and so are the Morgans!




I love that Captain is just looking at Cam like, "why aren't you wearing any pants?"



The token toddler in goggles shot...you know you have 1 or 2 or 3 of your own kids!



No comments: