After our fun in FL, we were lucky to be able to coordinate a trip into the mountains to celebrate Uncle Mike's birthday and Easter! It was so much fun. Thanks to Aunt Courtney for planning it. We are hoping to make it a regular thing...or we were hoping, but now they are leaving us alone in the East for Utah in a year! I guess it will just be us and the Strongs next time and I would be alright with that! ;)
Cute Cousins...they are only about 4 months apart!
Our future biker...
Wes and Cam being cute and silly!
The East-coast Morgans!
The crew on top of Blowing Rock.
This was the cabin we stayed at...it was really nice!
No Easter is complete without dyeing some eggs!
I got to spend some time with Grady this trip and I was so happy to become buddies!
The kids are patiently awaiting their bday cake...uh, I mean bday pie!
Uncle Mike's birthday pie
Just a cute picture of my kids zonked out!
Wes
Uncle Rob attempting a spiritual Easter message for the kids!
The two beautiful girls...Addie and Carys
Mike wanted to go mountain biking...here is rob and below is Mike in the mountain. rob said Mike was in much better shape, but it was a lot of fun. I was almost worried he was going to take up another hobby! yikes!
We had so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment