Monday, January 03, 2011

NYE fun




We had a fun time at an 80's NYE party this year. Rob had to admit he had fun dressing up...especially shaving his beard into a mustache. Many of you know Rob's secret love of the mustache and I quote, "Tom Selleck can rock a mean mustache, why can't I?" uh...perhaps Tom Selleck doesn't really rock the mustache at all, Rob, but it is more of a trademark. Anyway, we had a great time!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the braided belt hanging- a classy touch ;-)

Leslie said...

If you remember, my Dad always rocked the seleck mustache, and I think Rob does a pretty good job as well!

PS: The braided belt and the blue eye shadow made the ensembles! ;)

Anonymous said...

Classic.

You make a great 80s couple! Nothing says style like spandex and a Seleck 'stache. What a rad and narley way to ring in the new year.

Controlling My Chaos said...

Oh the 80s--they were such a train wreck, weren't they? Hey, I just wanted to reply to your question about my laminate counter tops. We purchased our laminate at Johnson Brothers in Idaho Falls, but I don't know the name of the manufacturer. The color is Milano Brown #4725-52. The edging was made by the Loti Corporation, and it is called Gem-Loc Premier Edge. Johnson Brothers shipped the laminate to them, and they custom made the edging. I hope this helps.

Unknown said...

Josh's comment: "Rob did always want a mustache." I like the second photo--you look shy about Rob's come hither look.