I am scheduled for baby on Nov. 1st so even though my due date isn't for 2 weeks I am saying I have 1 week left. Here is a pic for anyone who cares (mostly family who don't see me waddling around on a regular basis). Carys seems to be most excited about the baby coming. She is always talking about how she is going to be the best big sister ever. The other day she said, "I want to see him! You need to go to the doctor so he can take the baby out. Then I can see him!" It was really cute. Luke keeps helping us think of names because we STILL cannot find the right fit...I know, I know, LAME! Some new ones are Cameron, Gabe, Chase, and Jason although really, I don't think anything is going to fit until I see him. I never imagined this happening, but for whatever reason it is.
Speaking of meeting the little guy...I CAN'T WAIT! I know I have a C-section and that is nerve-wracking if I think too much, but the only thing I think about is holding my little one and what he is going to look like! Will he have brown eyes like Luke and me or light eyes like Carys and Rob? Will he really be much bigger at birth? Will he be bald unlike my other two? A redhead, which is a possibility? What? The anticipation is enough to keep me up at night, but alas, it is only 7 more days! The funniest part of this pregnancy is that I am still not in labor or really progressing (as of 2 weeks ago, but we'll see on Tuesday). My friend, who was due the day after me, just had her little guy...what is up with that? She did mention a friend who did accupressure...maybe I need an appointment! JK! I keep telling myself that the fact that this baby had no interest in or made zero threats to come early means he needs to be right where he is--growing like a weed and tearing up my insides! :) Stay tuned for baby announcements in a week!
3 comments:
really...I don't think that you could look any cuter. Love it. Good luck with everything. Hugs!
You look fantastic! Only a few more days to go now!
I kinda cheated and took the "When will the baby arrive poll" after the baby was born :) !
Post a Comment