Monday, September 08, 2008

Luke's new quotes ala Emom!

These are some fun words and sayings that my mom has a blast teaching Luke since he reuses them correctly and with humor.

1. conundrum- this is one of his favorite words to say these days whenever I sound confused or stumped..."Mom, it's a conundrum!"

2. facetious -He uses this word when he is teasing us...so funny to hear him try to get his word out since it is a mouth full.

3. crime and nuttley

4. heaven to Betsy

and 5. my personal favorite..."I plead the fifth." He is only allowed to plead the fifth one time in response to his mom. Then he has to come clean when I ask the question again. This one was taught by Aunt Coursey...thanks!

There are more I cannot recall right now, but these recorded will give the grandkids a hoot someday when they read about their daddy.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

So Funny!

Nanette said...

Those are all so funny! I had to try so hard not to laugh out loud, so I wouldn't get busted! (I'm at work) :)