Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Carys is 4!





I feel like my little girl has been 4 for a while, but it is official now! On Monday morning she woke me up with an excited, "I'm 4 today! Aren't you going to give me a birthday hug?!" Who could resist that energy? I couldn't. But, I will admit I had to pry both of my eyes open and barely had her in focus for the hug. The day continued as she told everyone she met that she was 4 today...at Johnny Rockets for lunch, at the park, at swimming lessons, and at the minor league baseball game we attended. It was too cute! Now there is even more pressure to throw a good birthday party on Saturday. Hopefully she will have a great time.

Just a few reasons Carys rocks our world...outside of the normal reasons like smart, sweet, pretty, etc.

She comes up to me when I am nursing the baby (in his rocker) and gives me a surprise kiss on the cheek (my eyes are typically shut).

She has just enough sass to do a momma proud and then can be the sweetest little baby girl the next minute.

She has just a little bit of a tom boy in her, but loves make up...like her mommy!

She is our little ray of sunshine...smiles and giggles and always true to herself.

She is a great big sister to Cameron and really thinks the world of Luke so that makes her an awesome little sister, too!

She has a funny side...she gets teasing and loves to be the center of attention and will do many comical things to get there.

All in all we just can't enough of our little "sass box" Carys!

1 comment:

RTM said...

Before she asked Julie if she was going to get a birthday hug, she woke me up first and asked "when am I going to turn four today?" Too cute.