Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Surprise!

1. Happy Birthday Rob...open your gifts!

2. He actually closed the card without reading it first. I said, "Did you read it? Read the card, Rob!" Then it begins to click...



3. Rob opens the gifts...baby items! I am pretty sure I am saying, "Why are you acting so surprised, Rob? You knew I was bringing a test to take!" He claims to have forgotten that conversation...men!


4. Now I am just laughing as he relays how he didn't get it at first...uh...maybe because he didn't read the card! When he did get it, he got a big laugh out of it and gave me a big hug.


5. Carys got a big sister shirt and the baby gets a new sleeper.



6. A BABY!!!! I just love this picture of our nephew, Zack...it works for this post! he looks surprised!




7. Carys is going to be a big sister!!!


It is really early (~5 weeks), but we have never been able to wait to tell people. Rob and I are thrilled to be expecting #3 early next November. Our first ultra sound will be in a couple of weeks. We will keep you all posted. It is sort of surreal, but wonderful. When we told Luke he said, "YES! I get to get bunk beds!!! I hope its a boy!" It is funny what is important to a 4 year old. Carys just informed me, "I have a baby too!" Luckily she doesn't really get how displaced she really will be. She still wants me to call her my baby instead of my big girl...what can I say, she loves being the baby!

16 comments:

Dianah said...

Yay, Julie!! I am so excited for you guys. I knew it was coming. How exciting. Are you feeling well? Need any help? You be sure to let me know if I can do anything for you guys! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think that is great now you guys and the Westenskow's will have fall babies! Keep me posted ans give me a call if you have a chance!

Alicia said...

CONGRATS you guys!! I can't believe how big all of our families are getting--I feel so old!! :)

Andy and Katy said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so excited for you guys. What if this one is bald???? Hey it could happen!

Ryann said...

Congratulations!!! I hope that the baby doesn't make you too sick!!!

Shelly said...

Congrats Julie! November babies rock!

Jen Ketcher said...

Congrats, Julie! That's so great! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

danberg said...

congrats! that is exciting! my two year old girl also thinks she has a baby in her belly - so funny :) I am happy for you guys :)

Rob and Jewls said...

A baldy? I don't know, Katy...it could happen considering we were both balder than ours have been! I told you it is the mylanta diet that puts the hair on their heads! :) Thanks for all the comments...you all rock! As for a boy our girl...ummm Rob thinks it will be a girl and I think it will be a boy. we shall see!

Miller Family said...

Wow! Congrats, that is big news. I can never wait to tell people also. Such a fun surprise.

Was yesterday really his birthday? It was Ryan's birthday also. His surprise was not that exciting.

melbo said...

Congratulations!! I love that you both got a good laugh out of it. :)

Brynn said...

Yea! I can't wait to see how beautiful Morgan baby #3 is! Put me on the list for babysitting and meals!!!!

Jen said...

Julie - Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you! You and Rob make cute babies. :) Tell Rob hi for me. Hope everything is going well.

angie said...

Julie, congratulations! That is so exciting and very cute of you to announce so early! You are adorable! I am serious when i say I hope you will let me help if you need it!

angie

Mom and Dad said...

Seeing the pictures let me relive the moment. Rob's look was priceless! We are so excited to have grandbaby #7! We are so proud of the two of you! We couldn't ask for a better son and daughter-in-law! We do love the grandkids! Love ya! Mom M.

Kim said...

Congrats again! I am way excited for you! Aren't husbands great?!?...clueless???!!!??? hmmmm. As a women you can't get things like possible pregnancy off your mind, as a guy, it's not even a passing thought - no matter how obvious the hints are or perhaps actually buying a test together! Thank goodness for good wifes and mothers! As for the baldness... you have nothing to worry about - the odds are definitely on your side! Love u!