Saturday, November 07, 2009

My favorite holiday without me!!! HALLOWEEN!

Clone Trooper Luke, Rob, ladybug Carys
Luke as Clone Trooper

what cute kids!!!
I just melt when I look at her sometimes...such a pretty little thing.

Carys' preschool costume parade

We were in the hospital, but the kids didn't skip a beat. Aunt Coursey and Emom got the kids ready for trick or treating. Rob came home to take them around the neighborhood. They ended up with tons of candy and loved every minute. Carys is so funny. She went down one end of the street and then decided she was finished and had enough. She went home while Luke went on with Dad. Aunt Coursey made Carys into a beautifully made up lady bug. I bought the costume 2 years ago and ended up buying a pink poodle last year instead. Luckily I bought it big enough for her to wear it this year. Luke was a star wars guy...surprise, surprise. I was sad to miss out of trick or treating, but I am glad it went well and the kids still had a great time before the weekend rain really hit.

1 comment:

Lea said...

Congrats on your sweet little addition! He is adorable!